If you are tired of at-home treatments that don’t work, the podiatry team at Advanced Foot and Ankle Wellness Center can help. We are committed to giving our patients a clear understanding of what is causing their symptoms and devising a personal and sustainable solution for each condition. Our goal is to correct your foot and ankle problem for life.
We Pinpoint the Cause of Your Problem to Find a Lasting Solution
Advanced Foot and Ankle Wellness Center was created to work with patients of all ages and activity levels. We relieve the pain of podiatry issues by providing caring and thorough attention to each symptom. Podiatrist Dr. Melissa Wawrzynek can treat many foot and ankle conditions right in our King of Prussia office, including:
- Heel and Arch Pain. Pain in the feet is not only inconvenient, it can cause patients to damage other parts of the body as they attempt to “offload” their weight onto uninjured areas. Traumatic heel injuries require immediate attention. Chronic conditions such as plantar fasciitis or painful heel spurs can develop into joint pain, cause stress fractures, and contribute to obesity. We can design custom orthotic devices and fit you with supportive footwear to relieve your pain and help prevent the condition from coming back.
- Diabetic Foot Care. From testing for neuropathy to preventing amputation, we are proud to provide foot relief to diabetic patients. Dr. Wawrzynek is specially trained in diabetic foot reconstruction and has extensive wound care experience, helping patients with diabetes remain active and manage their symptoms. Seniors can also avoid a preventable accident by undergoing a fall risk assessment.
- Nail and Skin Care. Some conditions of the feet may seem superficial, but many can turn dangerous (or even deadly) if they go untreated. We can help with chronic foot skin conditions such as athlete’s foot and plantar warts, but also perform skin and mole biopsies to screen your feet for signs of skin cancer. We also provide solutions for a wide range of toenail conditions, including fungal infections, ingrown toenails, and yellowed or thickened nails.
- Surgery. While we will always begin your treatment with conservative methods, you could not be in better hands if you choose a surgical solution. Dr. Wawrzynek is a surgically-trained podiatrist with experience in limb lengthening, deformity correction, and she is certified in ankle arthroscopy by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. We perform all of our surgeries at local hospitals, including treatments for bunions, tendon repair, hammertoes, and ingrown nails.
- Sports Injuries. Our podiatry services are especially well-equipped to treat athletic injuries. We can provide braces and custom orthotics to treat turf toe, ankle sprains, fractures, running complaints, and other injuries caused by sports and exercise.
Call Us Today to Put Your Best Foot Forward!
Whether you need a routine checkup or are considering foot and ankle surgery, we can find the solution that works for you. We offer same-day appointments at our convenient First Avenue location, helping our patients get started on the road to recovery as soon as possible.
Find out how good it feels to get back on your feet! Call to make an appointment at Advanced Foot and Ankle Wellness Center today.