About Us in King of Prussia
Worried About a Foot Problems? Experienced King of Prussia Podiatrist for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, and Ingrown Toenails.
How We Can Help in King of Prussia?
- Help to diagnose the cause of your pain
- Treat the underlying cause of your foot pain
- Fix your foot pain long term
- Allow you to still continue to do the things you love
- Avoid surgery for your foot problem
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Xrays, MRI reports or any other test that is associated with your condition
- Insurance Cards and Photo ID
- If you are an athlete, runner your current shoes
- A list of your medications
- If you currently wear orthotics or have had orthotics in the past, please bring with you.
- If you are having a surgical procedure please bring sandals
What Insurances do you accept?
We accept most major insurances. When you book your new patient appointment, our office will do a complimentary benefits verification. We do this so we can gather important insurance information.
What Is Covered?
We will check your deductible, insurance co-pay, and co-insurances. We check to see if you are covered for DME and at what percent. We work hard to make sure we have all the information so we can understand your benefits. While we strive to get all the most accurate information, you should also make sure you fully understand your insurance plan.
If you have any questions regarding terms, benefits, and deductibles, make sure to call and speak to your insurance company regarding your specific plan.
No insurance? No problem. We offer everyone without insurance a discounted first exam to meet our doctor and discuss treatment options. Your insurance benefits shouldn't dictate your health. We will work with you if you are paying for your healthcare out of pocket.
List of insurance we participate with:
- Personal choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- High mark
- Independence Administrator
- Independence Blue Cross
- Railroad Medicare
- Keystone Health Plan East- Keystone 65
- Humana (Medicare plans only) /Choice Care Network
- United Health Care: PPO/Open Commercial plans
- UHC OXford
- UHC West
- UHC Medicare Advantage
- UHC Secure Horizons
- UHC AARP Medicare complete
- UHC Evercore
- UHC W500
**Keystone Health Plan East ** Requires referrals- our NPI # 1164762043 ***
8:00am - 1:00pm
1:00pm - 7:00pm
8:00am - 1:00pm
Dr. Wawrzynek sees non-emergent patients from 8am-1pm Monday and Friday and Weds from 1:00pm to 7:00pm. With the last appointment being scheduled at 11:45am on Monday and Friday and 6:45pm on Weds. **Special accomodations can be made for emergency visits if condition is warranted**